Ex Delhi - Departure Dates (2018):15 th May | 16 th May | 17 th May | 18 th May | 19 th May | 20 th May | 21 st May | 22 nd May | 23rdMay | 24th May | 25th May | 26th May | 27th May | 28th May | 29th May | 30th May | 31st May | 01st June | 02nd June| 03rd June | 04th June | 05th June | 06th June | 07th June | 08th June | 09th June | 10th June 11th June | 12th June |13th June | 14th June | 15th June | 16th June | 17th June | 18th June | 19th June | 20th June | 21 st June| 22 nd June|23 rdt June| 24 th June| 25 th June| 26 th June| 27 th June| 28 th June| 29 th June| 30 th June
Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 mtrs). In the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace. .Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Sham valley visiting Hall of Fame ,GurudwaraPatthar Sahib , Magnetic Hill and the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery. Evening at Leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh
After early breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong - la (alt: 18,380 ft. – highest motorable pass in the world). After descending in the valley, drive on to Hunder and check into fixed camp. Post lunch, you can enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune.Dinner and overnight in the camp.
In the morning drive to Deskit (Headquarters of Nubra) and visit DeskitMonsatery. Later, drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon. Rest of the day to explore the markets.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
After Breakfast Leave to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs.
Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.Dinner and overnight at Camp.
Leave Pangong Lake after breakfast and retrace the road to Leh across the Changla Pass. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit Hemis Monastery, the biggest and most famous monastery of Ladakh, and then return to the highway for onward journey to Leh, .Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Tour concludes. The Samsara Holidays ensures a punctual Transfer and our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Delhi/Leh/Delhi (Airfare in economy class by GO Air)
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport,
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra Valley on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary With Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary With Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Scorpio/Tavera for Standard category andInnova | Xylo for other categories.
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Service tax (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- 50% advance at the time of booking confirmation.
- 50% balance 15 days prior to the travel date.
- In case the booking is made within 15 days of travel, 100% advance is required at the time of confirmation.