Arrival Delhi Airport / Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Transfer to your Hotel.
Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, Night halt.
Drive to Barkot via Dehradun &Mussoorie.
Enroute visit Kempty Fall and others later drive straight to your Hotel for night halt.
Drive to Jankichatti / Phoolchatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri (6kms).
Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund.
Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to DivyaShila, After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Jankichatti.
Later drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Drive to Uttarkashi. Check in Hotel, Later at evening visit Vishwanath Temple. Night Halt.
We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas.
After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. Oernight stay at Uttarkashi.
Early morning, drive straight to Guptkashi.
Check in Hotel, night halt.
Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli.
Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath. Check in Hotel.
Later visit Kedarnath Temple. Night halt.
Early morning, after Temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Rudraprayag via Guptkashi.
Check in Hotel at Rudraprayag. Night Halt.
Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. Check in Hotel.
Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay.
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal.
Brahamakapal is significant for Pind Dan Shradh of ancestors (Pitrus).
There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River.
Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee.
Later drive back to Joshimath / Pipalkoti / Kirtinagar. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Drive to Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of " Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.
Check in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, TriveniGhat, Bharat Mandir, Shivananda Ashram, Parmarth Ashram. Overnight stay.
Drive back to Delhi.
On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport. Tour Terminate.
Carry Adequate Warm Clothing Including Jacket, Sweater, Woolen Socks, Comfortable Walking Shoes, Thermal Underwears, Medicines, Rain Coat And Torch.
For All Yatri shall need to furnish a Compulsory Health Certificate from a registered medical practitione
- 1 Night accommodation at (A/C) Haridwar
- 2 Nights accommodation at Camp Nirwana (Swiss Tents) Barkot/Kharsali
- 2 Nights accommodation at (A/C)Uttarkashi
- 2 Nights accommodation at Guptkashi
- 1 Night accommodation at Kedarnath
- 1 Night accommodation at Badrinath
- 1 Night accommodation at (A/C)Rudraprayag
- 1 Night accommodation at (A/C)Rishikesh
- Accommodation on twin sharing (Double Bed Room) on MAPAI Basis
- Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle (Delhi-Haridwar & Rishikesh-Delhi by A/C Vehicle Services) with all road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt.
- Daily Mineral Water x 02 Bottles (1Ltr).
- 3.625% Govt. Service Tax
- Train Tickets
- Monument fees at all places.
- Guide charges.
- Ponies & Palkies charges.
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other miscellaneous charges which are not shown in the inclusions.